InFocus Corp. is debuting five new extra bright, entry-level priced projectors in its IN2100 and IN3100 series. The new projectors feature increased zoom capabilities, true-to-life colors, and 3000-3500 lumens, specs that the company claims will be perfect for any classroom or business. InFocus claims the projectors in the IN2100 and IN3100 series also offer a green-friendly Eco Mode for lower power consumption.
“With the adoption of flat panels in schools and businesses, expectations for what’s ‘bright enough’ have changed,” said Robert Detwiler, product manager at InFocus. “For the IN2100 and IN3100 series, we have dramatically increased brightness and coupled it with the performance characteristics of some of our best-selling projectors for brilliant, large-scale projection at affordable price points.”
The IN2100 is available now starting at $599 and comes standard with a long life lamp that should last many years with typical usage. The IN3100 projectors start at $1,499 and support several enhancements including HDMI compatibility with modern notebooks and HDTVs.
The IN2112, IN2114 and IN3114 projectors are available now. The IN2116 and IN3116 will be available in Q1, 2010. Contact InFocus for pricing and availability.
- The best home theater projectors for 2019
- Hisense shows off triple-laser TV, 1-inch thick LED at CES 2019
- Is Hisense’s 100-inch, RGB three-laser TV the ultimate home theater centerpiece?
- Sony debuts its massive Master Series 8K consumer TV at CES 2019
- TCL goes big, rolls out a 75-inch 8K QLED Roku TV at CES 2019