On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top tech news of the day, including T-Mobile and Sprint’s merger, Facebook helps neighbors, Apple snags Dark Sky, the NBA2K tournament, and more.
Samantha Fishbein, co-founder and chief creative officer of Betches, discusses the upcoming launch of Quarantainment, bringing you content that aims to balance all the need-to-know information about coronavirus with fun, light entertainment.
We all know how COVID-19 is affecting us on Earth, but how is it affecting things in space? While the virus isn’t yet up in space, it is causing delays in the space program down here on the ground.
Adrien Warner and Jess Surbaugh join Nibler to discuss how the demand for entertainment has lead to an increase in network television programming.
- Digital Trends Live: Cinema adjusts, Pixel buds 2 review, Ford’s EVs canceled
- Digital Trends Live: Facebook’s graduation, DJi Mavic Air 2, iPhone SE review
- Digital Trends Live: Bionic eyes, contact tracing, Twitter adds replies
- Digital Trends Live: Secure your Zoom, Minecraft Update, Apple Watch Series 3
- Digital Trends Live: Tech vs. coronavirus, hospitals and VR, throttling Netflix