On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler talks the top tech stories of the day, including how big tech is responding to the coronavirus, the PS5 controller design, driverless delivery in California, Facebook’s couples app, and more.
Nibler then speaks with Forest Gibson and Jared Cheshir, co-founders of The Aigency, who talk about commercializing the use of robots in advertising and filmmaking. Their new agency represents robots in entertainment.
If you’ve been using your computer’s webcam for remote meetings, you’ve probably noticed the camera is not that great. Luke Larsen joins the program to talk about how 720p is still the standard for most webcams.
One of the biggest stories to come out of the quarantine is the popularity of Netflix’s Tiger King series. Nibler speaks with John Finlay, one of the series’ featured personalities, about how his life is different now, and who should play him if they make a feature film of the story.
Finally, Nibler talks with Terrell Davis, NFL Hall of Fame inductee, former Denver Broncos player, and co-founder of DEFY, the world’s first mainstream hemp CBD performance beverage.
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok lives, Prime Day announced, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s new battery, Samsung S20, and more | Digital Trends Live