On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top tech stories of the day, including more Zoom bans, a chilling cough simulation, Stadia is free, Disney+ hits 50 million, and more.
With so many people in quarantine, the number of people who are seeing their doctors over video has exploded. We speak with Dr. Renee Dua, chief medical officer at Heal, about how she pairs patients with vetted doctors via videoconference to helps avoid emergency room and doctor visits.
We move to the world of video games, where we discuss the PlayStation 5’s new “DualSense” controller, Google Stadia, and more.
Leo Resig, co-founder and chief executive officer of Atmosphere, joins the program to talk about how it’s delivering free, ad-supported television content on over-the-top devices.
Movie theaters may be closed, but that isn’t stopping movies from being released. Erin Keeney talks what movies are coming to (TV) screens, and what to stream this weekend.
- Digital Trends Live: Chrome security weakness, Ford Mach-E, space balloons
- Disney World reopens, Minecraft raves, Quibi loses | Digital Trends Live
- Starbucks pulls social media advertising and more | Digital Trends Live
- Everything we know so far about Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
- Uber buys Postmates, XBox Series X event announced | Digital Trends Live