On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top tech news of the day, including Zoom’s latest update, Facebook Messenger Kids news, SpaceX sends 60 more satellites, Netflix and Disney content updates, and more.
Anisha Ramakrishna and Brian Benni
Nibler then speaks with Anisha Ramakrishna and Brian Benni, stars of the Bravo reality series Family Karma, a series that follows the lives and careers of seven Indian-American friends.
Microsoft has made the announcement to move product launches to May, and DT Computing Editor Luke Larsen takes a look at two likely products, the Surface Go 2 and Surface Book 3.
We then check in with Stephano Langone, who finished in American Idol’s top 7 in 2011, and has been performing live ever since.
Finally, we find out what’s TBD with DT’s Adrien Warner and Jess Surbaugh, who discuss the intersection of technology and pop culture. This week, they talk all about celebrating Earth Day.
- SpaceX documentary about historic mission hits Netflix
- Netflix documentary to feature SpaceX’s first all-civilian mission
- TikTok lives, Prime Day announced, and more | Digital Trends Live
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s new battery, Samsung S20, and more | Digital Trends Live