On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top tech news of the day, including Zoom’s latest update, Facebook Messenger Kids news, SpaceX sends 60 more satellites, Netflix and Disney content updates, and more.
Nibler then speaks with Anisha Ramakrishna and Brian Benni, stars of the Bravo reality series Family Karma, a series that follows the lives and careers of seven Indian-American friends.
Microsoft has made the announcement to move product launches to May, and DT Computing Editor Luke Larsen takes a look at two likely products, the Surface Go 2 and Surface Book 3.
We then check in with Stephano Langone, who finished in American Idol’s top 7 in 2011, and has been performing live ever since.
Finally, we find out what’s TBD with DT’s Adrien Warner and Jess Surbaugh, who discuss the intersection of technology and pop culture. This week, they talk all about celebrating Earth Day.
- Final episode of SpaceX docuseries lands on Netflix
- Netflix drops trailer for docuseries on SpaceX’s first all-civilian mission
- Netflix documentary to feature SpaceX’s first all-civilian mission
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok lives, Prime Day announced, and more | Digital Trends Live