On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top-trending tech stories of the day, including YouTube turning 15, Twitter’s ban on 5G conspiracies, Zoom’s latest milestone, robotic telemedicine, the NFL draft goes virtual, and more.
Liana Liberato talks about her roll in To The Stars, which explores life as a high school outsider in the 1960s.
We then turn to the world of gaming, where we talk about Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Super Mario Maker 2 updates, as well as March sales numbers.
Nibler then speaks with Eureka O’Hara, star of HBO’s We’re Here, who talks about the preshow special and premiere episode that will air for free this evening on HBO.
Recording artist Avery Wilson takes some time to talk about The Voice, Instagram, and living in quarantine.
Finally, we check in with Erin Keeney, who keeps us up-to-date with what’s happening in Hollywood, including reviews of Planet of the Humans, the Michael Jordan/Chicago Bulls documentary series Last Dance, and Money Heist.
- YouTube TV finally adds picture-in-picture for iPhone and iPad
- YouTube TV may get $10 cheaper — but lose a bunch of channels
- YouTube TV launches 4K Plus upgrade with yet another price jump
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok lives, Prime Day announced, and more | Digital Trends Live