On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler breaks down the top-trending stories in tech, including a first look at the Google/Apple COVID-19 tracker, Elon musk’s meltdown over coronavirus restrictions, a Moto Edge Plus review, a cyberpunk concert suit, and more.
Alison Moore, chief executive officer of Comic Relief US, joins the program to talk about this year’s Red Nose Day, which goes digital on May 21.
We then turn to gaming with a look at Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla, which takes the popular gaming franchise to the Viking era.
Nibler then welcomes comedy legend Bob Saget, who discusses his new podcast, Bob Saget’s Here For You, and how he’s holding up during the quarantine.
Finally, we check in with what’s happening in movies with our Reel News segment. This week, we take a look at Star Wars on Disney+, Upload on Amazon Prime, Netflix’s Hollywood, Quibi, and the fight between theater owners and Universal.
- Tesla’s new battery, Samsung S20, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok’s ban goes through, reality TV heads to space | Digital Trends Live
- Mandalorian season 2, Apple Event, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Xbox news, Apple’s upcoming event, military robot dogs | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok sale imminent, Musk’s Neuralink, mech racing | Digital Trends Live