On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler breaks down the top-trending tech stories, including IBM’s promise to stop development of facial recognition tech, Apple’s update of its coronavirus screening tool, Sony’s rescheduled PlayStation event, Apple’s plans to ditch Intel chips, and more.
We then turn to automotive news, where we discuss Lamborghini getting into SIM racing and detail the 2022 Volkswagen GTI.
Winnie Sun of Sun Group Wealth Partners then joins the program to discuss the Heroes act, and whether or not getting another stimulus check is a reality.
Finally, we speak with Will Power, artist and YouTuber, who is releasing his first musical project on June 12.
- Check out this Apple Car rendering based on the company’s patents
- Intel again tries to diss Apple but hurts itself in its confusion
- Apple may have finally found a partner to build the Apple Car
- Did Intel admit defeat against Apple M1 processor in latest ad?
- Apple reportedly approached Nissan about possible EV project