On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler dives into the top trending tech topics of the day, including a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold event recap, upcoming Apple iPhone rumors, Walmart launches Walmart+, a chat with Steve-O, and more.
We then speak with Winnie Sun of Sun Group Wealth Partners, who talks about how to prepare for retirement during times of instability, and how to finish out this fiscal year making solid financial decisions.
Nibler then talks with Steve-O, who talks about Jackass, as well as his upcoming scripted show Guest House, co-starring Pauly Shore.
Finally, we hit the field and find out Who’s Got Game, where Nibler chats with Marcus Sharpe of Sharpe Sports, who talks about how he shines a light on high school athletes through his YouTube channel.
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok lives, Prime Day announced, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s new battery, Samsung S20, and more | Digital Trends Live