On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Ryan Waniata delve into the biggest-trending stories in tech, including SpaceX’s successful launch of 60 more satellites, Apple’s biggest quarter yet, the Justice Department’s focus on robocallers, robots teaching robots, and more.
We then return to our weeklong Super Bowl LIV coverage in Miami, where Riley Winn talks to several of the FOX Sport’s broadcasters about how new technologies have impacted NFL broadcasts and the role of social media.
Next up, Nicolas Kopp, U.S. CEO of N26, Inc., discusses its mobile-first banking platform, which now serves over 250,000 U.S. customers and millions worldwide.
Luke Larsen, DT computing editor, then joins Nibler to take a look at the legacy of the MacBook Air, which launched 12 years ago, and how the laptop defined the decade.
Nibler talks with Todd Ballard, chief marketing officer of GoPro, about the 45 winners announced in the GoPro Million Dollar Challenge.
Finally, we speak with Rick Butler, chief digital officer of National CineMedia, about tech and the silver screen. From AR tech to VR screen innovations, the moviegoing experience is being greatly impacted by technology.
- Watch SpaceX land its next-gen Starship rocket for first time
- SpaceX’s historic Crew-1 mission in pictures
- How to watch the SpaceX Crew-1 astronauts return to Earth this weekend
- SpaceX successfully launches four more astronauts to space station
- How to watch SpaceX launch astronauts to the ISS early Friday