Despite their popularity, touchscreen keyboards are distant second to their physical cousins in terms of typing comfort, but a new device now give you a more tactile option. Here’s how it works.
Remember how Amazon was working on a drone delivery system? UPS and even Dominos Pizza were also looking into similar mini-copter delivery plans, but now the FAA has pretty much shot them all down. Are the rules fair?
Another day, another hacking story, right? But this hacking story is noteworthy for the massive haul of cash: experts say the hackers may have stolen over a billion dollars. Here’s how they did it.
- Straighten up and fly right: How to register your drone with the FAA
- Drones: New rules could soon allow flights over people and at night
- Replaced by robots: 10 jobs that could be hit hard by the A.I. revolution
- From drones to smart pills, 2018 saw significant tech advances in medicine
- A DJI quadcopter gets the horror-movie treatment in ‘The Drone’