Despite their popularity, touchscreen keyboards are distant second to their physical cousins in terms of typing comfort, but a new device now give you a more tactile option. Here’s how it works.
Remember how Amazon was working on a drone delivery system? UPS and even Dominos Pizza were also looking into similar mini-copter delivery plans, but now the FAA has pretty much shot them all down. Are the rules fair?
Another day, another hacking story, right? But this hacking story is noteworthy for the massive haul of cash: experts say the hackers may have stolen over a billion dollars. Here’s how they did it.
- UPS sees a way forward for drone delivery and is going for it
- Tomorrow’s jobs: 7 future roles that will exist in the age of automation
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom review: Pair of aces
- B4UFLY app for drone pilots gets overhaul, so it should actually work now
- What you need to know about smart camera privacy