On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Luke Larsen discuss the biggest trending stories in tech, including the release of the OnePlus 7, Facebook’s meeting with international banks about Libra, Microsoft’s liquid-filled hinge, the world’s largest flying robotic insect, flying car races, and more.
We then speak with Es Lee, founder and chief executive officer of Mei App, which uses A.I. to contextualize text messages, and works to improve your relationships through text.
Finally, we sit down with Jason Miller, executive vice president of Live Nation, and Peter Shapiro, president of Dayglo Presents, about the 50th anniversary of Easy Rider, and the performance of its soundtrack at Radio City Music Hall.
- CES 2021 to be powered by the Microsoft cloud: Teams, Azure, and more
- The best podcasts of 2020
- The best video game podcasts
- Like a futuristic phone booth, PORTL lets you communicate via full-body hologram
- Mike Pence’s fly has already amassed 90,000 followers on Twitter