On episode 94 of Digital Trends Live, DT’s live morning show, hosts Greg Nibler and Chris DeGraw explored the biggest news stories from the world of tech and interviewed some fascinating guests. On the news docket today: Apple finally revealed its upcoming TV streaming service, Nintendo may be preparing to launch two new Switch models, and drunk people are spending a lot of money on Amazon.
Later in the show, Nibler spoke to Antony Bruno, director of communications for Royalty Exchange, a platform for buying and selling royalty rights to music.
“You’ve got folks who create music or other types of intellectual property,” Bruno said, “and we can connect them with investors who are interested in investing in that intellectual property … in the royalty stream, in particular.”
Finally, Nibler spoke to Jason Buzi, CEO and founder of Top Offer, a modern real estate brokerage that wants to make things easy for sellers without paying a huge commission.
- Digital Trends Live: Emoji Day, Apollo 11 broadcast, drone flamethrowers
- Digital Trends Live: Prime’s one-day shipping, Samsung Fold delay, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Facebook’s Study, Uber’s fast-food drones, deepfake Zuck
- Digital Trends Live: Florida’s autonomous vehicle law, E3 updates, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Intel’s new laptop concept, Apple foldable device, and more