Amazon’s year-end smart home device deal prices may not be quite as low as during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but you still can save on a good selection of smart home products, especially the most popular items with Alexa-compatible Echo and Ring devices.
As 2019 heads towards the end, there’s still time to finish tasks and check off some of the goals you set for yourself for the year. If smart home setups were part of your 2019, there’s enough time to equip your home with smart devices to protect your family and property, to boost your home entertainment capacity, and to make life a little more convenient.
We monitor smart home devices, prices, and especially the best deals on Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant-compatible device deals. Amazon is particularly aggressive with deals for its Alexa-compatible Echo and Ring smart home devices, but you’ll also find great bargains on third-party smart home devices that are either Alexa compatible or have
To find Alexa-compatible products, look for words, “Works with Alexa” in product listings. If you’re an Amazon Prime member and already own one or more
If you’re just starting to set up a smart home, you’ll need at least one smart speaker or a smart display. Look at the deals below for good deals on Echo smart speakers or Echo Show smart displays. In some cases, you’ll even find bundles with a smart speaker or smart display included with another type of smart home device.
Today’s best deals on Amazon devices:
- Echo Flex – Plug-in mini smart speaker with Alexa: $20, $5 off
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen): $25, $25 off
- All-new Echo Dot (3rd Gen) – Smart speaker with clock and Alexa : $35, $25 off
- Echo Show 5 – Compact smart display with Alexa: $60, $30 off
- Echo Show 8 (Charcoal) with Echo Dot (Charcoal): $80, $20 off
- All-new Echo (3rd Gen)- Smart speaker with Alexa: $80, $20 off
- Ring Alarm 8 Piece Kit + Echo Dot (3rd Gen): $160, $70 off
- Ring Video Doorbell 2 with Echo Show 5: $199, $90 off
- Ring Floodlight Camera (White) with Echo Dot: $249, $50 off
- Ring Spotlight Cam Battery (White) with Echo Dot: $199, $50 off
- Ring Stick Up Cam Elite: $200
- Alexa vs. HomeKit: which smart home platform is best?
- The best smart home devices for 2023
- What does the Amazon Echo yellow ring color mean?
- What to do if your Amazon Alexa app is not working
- Do you need a subscription for a Ring doorbell or camera?