There are only three days till Christmas, but if you’re shopping for gifts on Amazon, you still have time to order and receive shipments before the holiday. There are several good reasons to take advantage of the .
As of this posting, many Amazon Echo smart speakers and smart displays, Ring and Blink smart home security products, Fire TV devices and tablets, Kindles, and Amazon Eero mesh Wi-Fi routers and range extenders are in stock and ready to ship. When we update early in the day, however, certain items may no longer be shippable before Christmas later in the day, so order as soon as you decide. We’ll update this post each day until December 23, as long as Amazon promises shipping to arrive before Christmas is still available.
- : $25, save $25
- : $60, save $30
- : $130, save $100
- : $20, save $10
- : $100, save $80
- : $200, save $100
- : $140, save $60
Amazon ships its own brands and third-party products in huge numbers. If you focus first on the Amazon brands, such as Echo, Fire, and Ring, for a few examples, there are three good reasons you’ll find excellent choices for gifts that you can be confident will arrive by Christmas.
- Quantity: Amazon is famous for deep inventories of its brand products. In some cases, such as with Echo brand smart speakers and displays, the online giants stocks millions of devices. If you choose an Amazon brand, it’s less likely to be out of stock than with third-party brands.
- Distribution: Amazon’s distribution and order fulfillment technology factor significantly in its success. Regional and local distribution centers stock sufficient quantities of the specific products that are most likely to be ordered from that area. Next-day shipping is much more efficient when the inventory is on hand in the customer’s area.
- Prices and deals: Amazon aggressively discounts its own brands, especially around holidays and during sales events and promotions. The prices on device bundles in particular often significantly exceed the savings on buying the products separately
- When is the best time to buy a TV?
- Roku and Amazon reach deal that changes nothing
- The best Fire TV Stick VPN for 2022
- How to watch Super Bowl 2022 on Amazon Fire TV
- Amazon is putting Fire TV into more … cars