Another day, another publisher reveals that their upcoming big-budget blockbuster game is going to hit store shelves in the already-packed early part of next year. Specifically, EA has announced that Army Of Two The Devil’s Cartel will debut on March 26, 2013.
As per usual, this release date was not the only impetus for EA’s announcement. The company also wants you all to know that those who pre-order Army Of Two The Devil’s Cartel will receive a bonus (dubbed the “Overkill Edition”) that includes the following:
- Early Access to Three “Overkillers” Contracts: Unleash massive destruction with three Contract variations designed for maximum rampage! Players must kill enemies and cause environment destruction to earn enough points to continuously stay in Overkill while making their way to the extraction point.
- Tactical Co-op Gear: Lay down sustained cover fire with the TAH-9 side arm while decked out in the polymer textured outfit and mask or wield the Double D automatic shotgun while battling in the intimidating Overkill mask and outfit.
- Celebrate the Day of the Dead: Bust out the Day of the Dead themed assault rifle and take on Mexico’s most ruthless drug lords in Day of the Dead themed outfit and masks designed by popular tattoo artists.
- The best Xbox 360 games of all time
- Call of Duty: Warzone guide with tips and tricks to win the war
- The best weapons in Apex Legends
- How to get the armor satchel in Call of Duty: Warzone
- Overwatch hero guide: A breakdown of every character and their abilities