Another day, another publisher reveals that their upcoming big-budget blockbuster game is going to hit store shelves in the already-packed early part of next year. Specifically, EA has announced that Army Of Two The Devil’s Cartel will debut on March 26, 2013.
As per usual, this release date was not the only impetus for EA’s announcement. The company also wants you all to know that those who pre-order Army Of Two The Devil’s Cartel will receive a bonus (dubbed the “Overkill Edition”) that includes the following:
- Early Access to Three “Overkillers” Contracts: Unleash massive destruction with three Contract variations designed for maximum rampage! Players must kill enemies and cause environment destruction to earn enough points to continuously stay in Overkill while making their way to the extraction point.
- Tactical Co-op Gear: Lay down sustained cover fire with the TAH-9 side arm while decked out in the polymer textured outfit and mask or wield the Double D automatic shotgun while battling in the intimidating Overkill mask and outfit.
- Celebrate the Day of the Dead: Bust out the Day of the Dead themed assault rifle and take on Mexico’s most ruthless drug lords in Day of the Dead themed outfit and masks designed by popular tattoo artists.
In Devil’s Cartel players are introduced to two new protagonists who appear far less jovial than Salem and Rios, the stars of the franchise so far. That makes a lot of sense given that EA describes the game as something of a darker, more mature reboot of the Army Of Two series, but almost entirely removes the possibility that your chosen soldier will start dropping hilariously out of place references to the Wu-Tang Clan in the middle of a firefight.
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018
- The 20 best Xbox One games you can play right now
- Outlive the other 99 players with our ‘Fortnite’ Battle Royale beginner’s guide
- Wage war on a budget with 10 fun and free first-person shooters for PC and Mac
- ’Fortnite’ review