Could BioWare be building a horror game? That’s certainly the implication in this so-called “Nightmare teaser,” which hints at a Gamescom reveal.
The live-action short features a hoodie-wearing white dude running around in a nightmare dreamscape populated by an infinite alleyway, a suited man with a gushing cloud of smoke where his head should be, and a stone-faced doppelganger of our hero(?) locked inside a muscle car.
Don’t look for sense where there is none (yet). Check out the trailer below, then head over to www.Youve-Been-Chosen.com to find a newsletter sign-up and some cryptic text:
The time is near. They are watching. Your power is rising. Cologne, Germany. You’ve Been Chosen. Watch the new “Nightmare” teaser from BioWare.
Cologne, Germany is the site of Europe’s annual Gamescom consumer show. It kicks off on August 13, 2014 and runs through August 17, so we should get some clarity on this Nightmare in a few weeks. In the meantime, what do you think is going on here?
- Do we even need 5G at all?
- It’s alive! Latest ‘No Man’s Sky’ update revives dead worlds
- Canada’s winters inspired a startup to warm homes with cryptomining heat waste
- Robot uprising a step closer with plan for factory where they build themselves
- Latest SMS breach could allow hackers access to your online accounts