In this year’s NBA Finals, the defending champion Golden State Warriors now set their sights on a familiar opponent: the Cleveland Cavaliers. With Steph Curry and Lebron James leading their respective teams after a competitive playoff series, it’s now time to see who will take the trophy home. The Finals tip off Thursday night, but NBA 2K16 gives players an early look at how the series could end up.
Digital Trends’ Josh Smith picks up the controller and runs the numbers to simulate the season’s biggest series in the game. Which team does it predict? You’ll have to watch.
- How to watch NBA games online
- Behind the Wheel episode 4: Ex-NBA star Martell Webster’s Ferrari 458 Spider
- 14 White elephant gift ideas that are guaranteed to spice up your holiday party
- ‘Black Panther’ director Ryan Coogler gets assist on LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’
- Buying on a budget? Here’s all the best tech you can snag for $25 or less