Conan O’Brien’s Clueless Gamer segments are always a good time, but his latest brings the fun to the Dallas Cowboys’ AT&T Stadium in Texas, which is home to the world’s second-largest high-definition screen. The thing is 160 feet wide, 72 feet high, and weighs 1.2 million pounds. It’s like the ultimate gaming display. And all you have to do is rent out an NFL stadium. No big deal.
Conan and his gaming pal Aaron Bleyaert start out, unsurprisingly, with a little Madden 25, though they go on to play a bunch of recent and older favorites that have nothing to do with sports, including Flower, Need for Speed: Rivals, and one of the many re-releases of Street Fighter II. As always, it’s the comedian’s sharp wit that elevates the proceedings into must-watch territory. Give it a peek.
- Passion and tech took Terrell Lloyd from 49ers superfan to team photographer
- Fortnite patch 5.41 brings revamped Port-a-Fortress and the Soaring Solos mode
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company wants to dig a tunnel to Dodger Stadium
- Lyft wants to drop you off closer to your seat on your next stadium visit
- LG HU80KA laser projector review