Following the success of the first “season” of the Doctor Who Adventure Games, which featured four original episodic games starring Matt Smith as the 11th Doctor and Karen Gillan as Amy Pond, the first episode of the second season will be available on BBC’s official page, on October 31.
The first episode will be titled “The Gunpowder Plot,” and have the Doctor, Amy and Rory find themselves battling two old Doctor Who enemies in 1605 London, even as Guy Fawkes begins his plans to destroy Parliament.
The first episode is listed as a free download, but that is likely specifically for British users. The previous episodes were also free for British users, but cost everyone else a few dollars. When all four episodes had been released, the set cost just $13, and has since dropped even more in price.
- Need something to watch? Here are the best Amazon Prime TV shows
- ‘The X-Files’ season 11 has arrived — here’s everything we know so far
- Amazon makes ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ free for anyone to stream after Globes wins
- ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 is coming! Here’s everything we know so far
- When a movie isn’t enough, the best shows on Netflix will keep you busy for days