The new version of the game for the Xbox 360 features all the content from the original Xbox release, plus three new maps and four new vehicles from the “Warsome Booster Pack” released in December 2005. The single-player version of the game offers a “hotswapping” feature enabling the player to take control of any soldier in their squad at any time. The Xbox 360 edition also rolls in online play originally developed for the Playstation 2 version of the title, enabling up to 24 players to engage online. Players choose to fight for one of four superpowers (the U.S., China, the E.U., or the Middle East Coalition). Players can increase their rank and status in both online and single-player modes.
Battlefield 2; Modern Combat is rated T for “teen” by the MSRB, and carries a suggested price of $59.99.
- ‘State of Decay 2’ spreads its infection to Xbox One and PC this May
- The 20 best Xbox One games you can play right now
- Nintendo Switch vs. Xbox One: Can the new hybrid best the established console?
- Wage war on a budget with 10 fun and free first-person shooters for PC and Mac
- The best video games for couples to play on Valentine’s Day