Far Cry 4: Valley of the Yetis takes Ajay Ghale to a dangerous new corner of Kyrat on March 10, 2015. In this latest downloadable content release, Ajay’s helicopter has crashed on a frozen ridge. He must establish a camp and hold it until rescue arrives, while in the meantime uncovering the mysteries of a dangerous local cult, The Awakened Ones.
Just like Escape from Durgesh Prison, Valley of the Yetis mixes up the Far Cry 4 formula. Where the previous DLC structured its escape mission around random maps and forced restarts on death, this new adventure adds elements of base defense. After capturing a camp, it becomes your temporary base of operations in the DLC’s new open world. Complete side missions during the day to fortify the camp and learn more about the area, then fight for survival at night when you must fend off waves of attackers.
Who are The Awakened Ones, what do they want with you, and what is their connection to the legendary Yeti? Uncover these mysteries and more on March 10. Valley of the Yetis can be purchased alone for $10, or for $30 as part of the Season Pass.
- These are the top 40 games we’re looking forward to in 2018
- Yeti built a nearly indestructible camping chair and a backpack cooler
- The 20 best Xbox One games you can play right now
- Get ‘Far Cry 3: Classic Edition’ for free with purchase of ‘Far Cry 5’ season pass
- You’ll have to wait an extra month to join the resistance in ‘Far Cry 5’