A high-definition remaster of Xbox-era classic Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is coming to Xbox 360’s Games On Demand store for download on October 26, Rockstar Games confirmed. The enhanced version features a 720p resolution, improved draw distance, and Achievements (22 of which you can find listed at the source link).
Note that save files will not transfer over from the Xbox Originals version of San Andreas that was previously available in the Xbox 360’s store. Owners of the original will still be able to access it, with the option to purchase the new version alongside it if they want the new coat of paint and Gamerscore fodder.
- Xbox One vs. Xbox One S: Is a mid-tier upgrade worth your money?
- ‘State of Decay 2’ spreads its infection to Xbox One and PC this May
- Nintendo Switch vs. Xbox One: Can the new hybrid best the established console?
- Get ‘Crazy Taxi’ and assassinate in 2D with February’s Xbox Games With Gold
- Check out the best Xbox One deals and bundles for April 2018