If you’ve been playing Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare on one of your Xbox consoles, then you’re going to want to know about this new Zomboss Down DLC. Why? It’s free!
Zomboss Down adds the new Cactus Canyon map to the game’s objective-driven Gardens & Graveyards mode, along with eight new playable character variants, more than 200 customization items, a level cap bump (from 20 to 30), and a new set of unlockable challenges. There’s no reason not to check it out, being that this content is free. Take a peek at it in our gallery up top and in the new trailer below.
- This freewheeling Army truck-turned-tiny home is a labor of love
- The best movie soundtracks of all time
- iFixit meddles with a Mac, tests Apple’s block on third-party repairs
- Seedling for Magic Leap is the most expensive plant you’ll ever take care of
- Flickr just expanded Pro tools — but free users may have to delete some photos