If you’ve been playing Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare on one of your Xbox consoles, then you’re going to want to know about this new Zomboss Down DLC. Why? It’s free!
Zomboss Down adds the new Cactus Canyon map to the game’s objective-driven Gardens & Graveyards mode, along with eight new playable character variants, more than 200 customization items, a level cap bump (from 20 to 30), and a new set of unlockable challenges. There’s no reason not to check it out, being that this content is free. Take a peek at it in our gallery up top and in the new trailer below.
- Did this comic listing reveal ‘Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 3’?
- Amazon cultivating new side business with launch of ‘Plants Store’
- The Orbit B-hyve Smart Hose Faucet Timer makes watering smarter
- Give your green thumb a helping hand with these smart gardening gadgets
- This Japanese-style bench is easy to build and supports butts of all sizes