Eagle-eyed gamer FioraAeterna tweeted an easter egg in the Dragon Age: Inquisition codex that refers to Plants vs. Zombies, PopCap’s tower defense (and now shooter) series also published by EA.
The lore text describes the Battle of Pauper’s Cap, in which the dead rose up against the home of the apostate Helianthus, who fended them off with her power to animate the plants of her vegetable garden. Helianthus and her “countless tiny sylvans” held off the undead assault on her homestead. The ensuing “garden warfare” has since become legend in Thedas, waiting to be uncovered by the inquisitor in their explorations.
Dragon Age: Inquisition is a truly massive game. This means that there are hours and hours of serious content to discover, but also a wealth of little details like this that give the game character. It is available now for PlayStation, Windows, and Xbox platforms.
- Feel the love this Valentine’s Day with these 12 romantic video games
- ‘Dragon Quest XI S’ for Nintendo Switch set to launch in Japan next year
- Seedling for Magic Leap is the most expensive plant you’ll ever take care of
- The best Xbox One games you can get right now
- ‘Project Z’ is a new Dragon Ball action RPG that retells Goku’s origin story