Ubisoft continues to clean up the rocky launch of Assassin’s Creed Unity, with a substantial third patch incoming that addresses many of the most commonly-experienced problems, according to a post on the developer’s blog. Patch 3 is larger in scope than the previous update.
The exact list of changes is not yet finalized, but among the planned fixes listed are fixing more parts of the environment where Arno is getting stuck, better NPC and crowd navigation, and smoother matchmaking for multiplayer. This patch continues the effort to stabilize the game since its day one update and subsequent second patch.
Outside of this particular patch, Ubisoft has a running list of the known bugs, their current status, and known workarounds that anyone can access. You can find that list and keep Ubi posted on your own problems at the game’s support forum.
- Watch Dogs: Legion’s online mode delayed to next year as Ubisoft focuses on bugs
- The best Assassin’s Creed games
- Common iOS 13 problems and how to fix them (iOS 13.7 update)
- Quick fixes for Surface Pro 7 common problems
- The most common Xbox Series X problems and how to fix them