Ubisoft continues to clean up the rocky launch of Assassin’s Creed Unity, with a substantial third patch incoming that addresses many of the most commonly-experienced problems, according to a post on the developer’s blog. Patch 3 is larger in scope than the previous update.
The exact list of changes is not yet finalized, but among the planned fixes listed are fixing more parts of the environment where Arno is getting stuck, better NPC and crowd navigation, and smoother matchmaking for multiplayer. This patch continues the effort to stabilize the game since its day one update and subsequent second patch.
Outside of this particular patch, Ubisoft has a running list of the known bugs, their current status, and known workarounds that anyone can access. You can find that list and keep Ubi posted on your own problems at the game’s support forum.
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered’ is coming to PS4, Xbox One
- ‘Far Cry 5’ brings back the series’ map editor, and it’s deeper than ever
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Origins’ will soon offer New Game+ mode
- Have cash to spare? Pick up this $500 Assassin’s Creed figurine
- 65 inches. 4K. 120Hz. Nvidia’s BFGD is all the monitor you will ever need