Ubisoft continues to clean up the rocky launch of Assassin’s Creed Unity, with a substantial third patch incoming that addresses many of the most commonly-experienced problems, according to a post on the developer’s blog. Patch 3 is larger in scope than the previous update.
The exact list of changes is not yet finalized, but among the planned fixes listed are fixing more parts of the environment where Arno is getting stuck, better NPC and crowd navigation, and smoother matchmaking for multiplayer. This patch continues the effort to stabilize the game since its day one update and subsequent second patch.
Outside of this particular patch, Ubisoft has a running list of the known bugs, their current status, and known workarounds that anyone can access. You can find that list and keep Ubi posted on your own problems at the game’s support forum.
- Windows Insiders get fix for October 2018 Update’s data delete bug
- Problems with Microsoft’s Windows October 2018 Update aren’t over yet
- The Fix PUBG campaign is over: What’s next for ‘PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’?
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’: Everything you need to know
- More Spectre protection comes with some of Intel’s new 9th-gen CPUs, but not all