Respawn Entertainment’s mech-enhanced multiplayer shooter Titanfall is down to a very reasonabe $37 in Amazon’s daily Gold Box deal. That’s more than $20 off the regular $60 retail price and – in this writer’s opinion – the pricing sweet spot that publisher Electronic Arts ought to have hit when the game was first released in March.
We had lots of praise to direct at Titanfall‘s gameplay and design in our review, but we ultimately felt that there just wasn’t enough content in the game to justify a premium price. For those that have been teetering on the edge of the fence, waiting for a more reasonable deal, this is the moment you’ve been waiting for. The Gold Box deal on Titanfall runs all day, but gaming will be in the Lightning Deal mix today as well, with discounts pegged for Batman: Arkham Origins, Beyond: Two Souls, some Skylanders swag, and a Turtle Beach gaming headset.
- Check out the best Xbox One deals and bundles available now
- Tricks of the trade: How to get free stuff on Amazon
- Need a new tablet? Here are the best iPad deals for February 2019
- Check out the best Green Monday deals for those last-minute gifts
- Today’s Amazon Cyber Week deals: $20 Echo Dot and a 50-inch TV for $300