Valve used day zero of CES 2014 – a time of press conferences and anxious muttering – to share the first details of its partnerships with third-party Steam Machine manufacturers. A total of 14 partnerships were revealed, a diverse lineup that includes big names like Alienware and Origin, and many of those companies were in attendance at Valve’s late-afternoon party to offer a first look at their upcoming SteamOS rigs. We snapped a bunch of photos for you to check out (above), but you should also head over to our full report from the event, as well as our rundown of what we know about each Steam Machine revealed thus far.
- Gabe Newell says Valve currently has multiple games in development
- Steam saw more than 7,500 titles added to its library throughout 2017
- Shadow is a cloud gaming service that wants to make your gaming PC obsolete
- 20 awesome indie games you should be playing right now
- The Bellini Kitchen Master vs. the Thermomix vs. the All-Clad Prep and Cook