Read our full Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel review.
If our write-up of how the newly-playable Claptrap works in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel got you excited, then this is the narrated gameplay video you’re looking for. Developers from Gearbox Software and 2K Australia showed off the mouthy little robotat PAX prime this past August.
After running through Claptrap’s action ability and three skill trees, they set the robot loose with gunslinger Nisha to rain down some pain on unprepared lunar scavengers. For the demo the developers focus on his support tree, “I Love You Guys!” which culminates in the “HIGH FIVES GUYS” skill wherein Claptrap spreads buffs around to teammates who lay some skin on him.
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel arrives on October 14 for PC, PlayStation and Xbox consoles.
- ‘Borderlands 3’: News, rumors, and everything we know
- These are the top 40 games we’re looking forward to in 2018
- The 20 best PS4 games you can buy right now
- ‘Everything you cooked, you screwed!’ Gordon Ramsay now gives ‘advice’ on Alexa
- Don’t kick it to the curb: 13 ways to recycle your Christmas tree