Wrapping up Press Day for E3 2015, Sony worked the crowd with a two hour long presentation packed with new PlayStation titles and features. While many expected fan favorites like Street Fighter 5 and Uncharted 4 to be on the list of games presented, the return of games like Last Guardian and Final Fantasy proved to be welcome surprises. With live-demos of exclusives titles including Media Molecule’s newest game Dreams and welcome updates to Sony’s services like PlayStation Vue, the show covered all things PlayStation. Also a glimpse of Project Morpheus shows that the VR headset is one step closer to market.
We’ve worked all of the important news of Sony’s lengthy two-hour keynote into just four quick minutes. Get all of the details on all of the latest PlayStation news you need to know in DT’s highlight reel.
- Here’s everything we know about zombie-infested survival-horror game Days Gone
- Sony’s 360 Reality Audio is the epic sound revolution you didn’t know you needed
- The PlayStation Vita is dead, but iOS just got its best feature
- Sony debuts its massive Master Series 8K consumer TV at CES 2019
- Most Sony studios reportedly shifting focus to PlayStation 5