Wrapping up Press Day for E3 2015, Sony worked the crowd with a two hour long presentation packed with new PlayStation titles and features. While many expected fan favorites like Street Fighter 5 and Uncharted 4 to be on the list of games presented, the return of games like Last Guardian and Final Fantasy proved to be welcome surprises. With live-demos of exclusives titles including Media Molecule’s newest game Dreams and welcome updates to Sony’s services like PlayStation Vue, the show covered all things PlayStation. Also a glimpse of Project Morpheus shows that the VR headset is one step closer to market.
We’ve worked all of the important news of Sony’s lengthy two-hour keynote into just four quick minutes. Get all of the details on all of the latest PlayStation news you need to know in DT’s highlight reel.
- Sony’s 360 Reality Audio is the epic sound revolution you didn’t know you needed
- Sony debuts its massive Master Series 8K consumer TV at CES 2019
- From NES to PlayStation, retro gaming is booming. But will it last?
- DT Daily: Drone-snatching eagles, streamer Disguised Toast, and more
- Kinda Funny will fill in for PlayStation Experience, release games during show