Amazon Prime Day only comes one day a year … well, this year, it’s actually a full 36 hours. With deals on TVs, the Amazon Echo and Kindle, and just about everything else you can imagine, it’s the sale of the summer that has everyone on the edge of their seat. Oh yeah, and it’s going on right now! If you’re anything like us, you’ve probably been hoping to come away with an armload of stuff at an affordable price. Getting a good deal can be quite exhilarating, but it’s not the only way to feel a rush this Prime Day. We teamed up with iOttie, Chrome Industries, and Ring to give away $2,500 worth of products to three lucky winners during this 36-hour period. If you want to do more than just shop today, entering to win fabulous prizes in our Prime Day giveaway is exactly what you should be doing.
What are we giving away?
The Grand Prize
iPhone X and your choice of iOttie car mount
One grand-prize winner will walk home with a brand-new iPhone X, and their pick of five different iOttie car mount options from our friends at iOttie. What’s cool about their line of wireless car mounts is that they can charge phones while docked on the mount without plugging in any cables. I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t mind taking one less step to charge my phone when I get into my car. It’s super practical and not only is it up for grabs to win here, you can buy one on sale for 34 percent off until Prime Day ends. This prize would normally retail at the price of $1,049, but if fortune smiles upon you this Prime Day, it won’t cost you a dime.
$1,000 of Chrome Industries products
Some of you may know that we’re more than just friends with Chrome Industries– we’re neighbors. That’s right the popular bag makers are a stone’s throw away here in Portland, so it only made sense that we team up to do something cool for the people on Amazon Prime day. Together, we came up with this getaway set for a very lucky second-prize winner that includes:
- Macheto travel pack: This pack includes two zippered main compartments for clothes and other travel gear, a dedicated soft-lined laptop pocket, and tons of other organizational options to keep it all sorted for the jet set. Pull out the hidden backpack straps when you’re navigating the crowd and put them back when it’s time to stow the Macheto in an overhead compartment.
- Vega transit brief: A briefcase. A backpack. A sling. Versatility is the name of the Vega’s game.
- Kilo Dopp kit: First you get the money. Then you get the power. Then you get somewhere to keep your toothbrush and comb.
- Brannan pant*: It’s designed with technical elements for riding hard, but won’t look out of place at the office or the bar.
- Woven work shirt*: Stay cool in any situation with this work shirt. Thanks to quick-drying fabric, this shirt is equally at home on a bike, around a bonfire, or kicking it at the bar.
- Merino Cobra hoodie*: Made specifically for the bike, it’s got the utility you need and a classic look you can wear all day.
- Dima 2.0 sneakers*: Designed to be equally at home chilling on the beach or crushing city streets, the Dima 2.0 is the ideal city shoe for pushing the pedals or kicking it hard, from skateparks to backyard barbecues.
- Striped Merino socks*: Looking fresh starts from the ground up. Stay on your toes with our naturally wicking Merino wool socks that give all-day comfort across a range of temperatures.
*Apparel and footwear sizes will be collected from winner via e-mail.
Ring Video Doorbell 2 and Floodlight Cam
If you’re really into the smart home craze, you’re likely already familiar with Ring products — or have at least heard the name before. Editor Kim Wetzel, our smart home expert, got her friends at Ring to hook a lucky reader up with a Ring Video Doorbell 2 and Ring Floodlight Cam. This third-prize bundle rings in at about $500, pun intended. The Ring Video Doorbell 2 lets you answer the door, so to speak, when you’re not even at home. It works with Alexa and provides instant alerts when visitors press your doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors. For more security, the Ring Floodlight Cam not only keeps an eye out for strangers, it boasts night vision settings and the loudest speaker on any outdoor camera. With the added features of two-way talk and a siren alarm, this prize is great for keeping your home safe and sound.
- 5 Memorial Day sales that might have slipped under your radar
- REI Anniversary Sale: Up to 30% off Garmin, Patagonia, The North Face, and more
- The best hiking backpacks
- Tread lightly: Here’s the best ultralight backpacking gear in existence
- Here are the 5 best Fourth of July sales you won’t want to miss