We just found out that Michael Bay can’t do much without a script. The director and producer, best known for the explosions seen in the Transformers and Bad Boys movies, came out on stage in Las Vegas to endorse Samsung’s new 105-inch curved Ultra HD TV, freaked out, and just walked off stage – never to return. After describing himself as a person who creates for a living, he got visibly frustrated by the “type” on his monitor, and when asked to use his own brain to describe how a giant TV with a high resolution screen might benefit his explosive movies, he just froze and walked off stage. The full video is below!
- The best Dolby Atmos movies for your home theater
- Read these 16 epic science fiction books before they’re made into movies
- How big screens and small explosions shaped the VFX of Solo: A Star Wars Story
- From Glenn Close to Brad Pitt: 15 A-list actors who have never won an Oscar
- The best action movies on Netflix right now (April 2019)