We just found out that Michael Bay can’t do much without a script. The director and producer, best known for the explosions seen in the Transformers and Bad Boys movies, came out on stage in Las Vegas to endorse Samsung’s new 105-inch curved Ultra HD TV, freaked out, and just walked off stage – never to return. After describing himself as a person who creates for a living, he got visibly frustrated by the “type” on his monitor, and when asked to use his own brain to describe how a giant TV with a high resolution screen might benefit his explosive movies, he just froze and walked off stage. The full video is below!
- Doomba uses your Roomba data to build new ‘Doom’ maps. You’re welcome
- The best Dolby Atmos movies, from ‘Ready Player One’ to ‘Jumanji’
- 15 epic science fiction books being made into movies
- From Glenn Close to Brad Pitt: 15 A-list actors who have never won an Oscar
- From ‘Avengers’ to ‘Paddington’: These are our favorite movies of 2018