Don’t get us wrong, we’ve had quite a time pouring over all the posts making fun of SkyMall’s ridiculous products today. The in-flight magazine is famous for selling all kinds of crazy gizmos, and it just filed for bankruptcy. But for every bug vacuum or glowing toilet, there are a few gadgets we’d actually use. Sure, if a guest asked us where we got it, we might mumble that we got it from SkyMall, but still. It’s not like we’d hide these things in the back of the closest next to last year’s ugly Christmas sweater. Here are 10 things we wouldn’t mind getting from Aunt Verna, or whoever used to buy things from the magazine.
- Booth babes, banned sex toys, and other mishaps at CES 2019
- Limited-time sale knocks $500 off the price of the Razer Blade Pro 17
- MWC 2019 went beyond the hype, showcasing real industry-changing innovation
- The robot invasion arrived at CES 2019 — and it was cuter than we expected
- The best travel cameras of 2019