The BeoCom 2 is an intriguing phone with its curved design and aluminum casing. For the holiday season, Bang & Olufsen is updating its BeoCom 2 in a number of bright and bold colorways. Apparently these phone went through a unique and timely process to achieve their new holiday hues. The process was devised using a strong lacquer that is used on cars to avoid scratches during the finishing phase of the automobile. Bang & Olufsen says these new color schemes have given its quirky phone even more character than before.
“We are very pleased with this solution. The outstanding result of the new BeoCom 2 colours makes the time spent and all our efforts worthwhile,” says Change Management Coordinator, Carsten Leedsøe.
- Bang and Olufsen’s new open source project makes vintage speakers wireless
- Bang & Olufsen’s BeoPlay P6 packs portable power, access to your assistants
- Apple AirPlay 2.0: Everything you need to know
- Apple HomePod smart speaker is now available for pre-order
- Bang & Olufsen’s BeoVision Eclipse TV gets a sleek, new wood-finished edition