The BeoCom 2 is an intriguing phone with its curved design and aluminum casing. For the holiday season, Bang & Olufsen is updating its BeoCom 2 in a number of bright and bold colorways. Apparently these phone went through a unique and timely process to achieve their new holiday hues. The process was devised using a strong lacquer that is used on cars to avoid scratches during the finishing phase of the automobile. Bang & Olufsen says these new color schemes have given its quirky phone even more character than before.
“We are very pleased with this solution. The outstanding result of the new BeoCom 2 colours makes the time spent and all our efforts worthwhile,” says Change Management Coordinator, Carsten Leedsøe.
- Bang & Olufsen’s E6 inject sleeker style into sporty wireless headphones
- Bang & Olufsen Beosound Edge is the wireless home speaker you won’t want to hide
- Hands-on with Bang & Olufsen’s sleek, smart Beosound speakers with Google Assistant
- HP x360 premium Chromebook bends over backward to impress
- Bang & Olufsen E6 wirelss sport headphones: Hands On at IFA 2018