Thanks to this smart pool monitor and its companion app, unveiled at the 2017 CES show, you can look after your pool all day every day, no matter where you are. With Blue, you’ll be able to track your pool’s water quality and temperature, so you know instantaneously whether it’s safe to go in for a quick swim, or if you might need to make some changes before letting people do cannonballs. It’ll even give you the day’s temperature to help you make your decision.
Moreover, Blue will send you alerts that may be able to help you prevent common problems like corrosion, calcium scaling, chlorine overdose, and more. This, in turn, can help you and your family avoid hair, nose, and skin irritation, and protect your skin and hair as well from harmful chemicals. If there is something wrong, however, Blue features a step-by-step guide designed by professionals that can help you handle chemicals with care.
No matter what kind of pool sits in your yard, Blue promises compatibility. Equipped with Bluetooth technology for instant connectivity, this is one pool sensor that will actually make taking care of your pool less of a chore. You can buy it now for around $470.
- Microsoft quits its creepy, emotion-reading A.I.
- Fitbit’s excellent sleep tracking is about to get even better
- watchOS 9 is bringing big health and fitness updates to your Apple Watch
- Oura Ring’s monthly plan detailed as Workout HR feature arrives
- Hackers can now take over your computer through Microsoft Word