Not a fan of touchscreen phones? You may have to cave. Pretty soon, you’ll have no choice but to choose which touchscreen phone you hate the least. But for now, there are still a few options, including a whole new line of top notch BlackBerry models.
Verizon customers can rejoice, because the latest model, the Q10, is finally available for pre-order online. As long as you’re willing to commit to a two-year contract, the phone can be yours for just $200. But if you’re something of a commitment-phobe, you’ll have to shell out $600. You’ll have a choice between black and white models, the latter being exclusive to Verizon.
The phone is powered by a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB of storage, and has an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera. Though it has a full physical keyboard, you won’t be able to fully avoid a touchscreen; its 3.1-inch OLED screen is touch-friendly, and rocks a 720×720 pixel resolution.
If you’re an eager beaver and jump right over to the site after reading this, be warned: it may take a little while for the listing to fully roll out to each browser, so either try a different one, or check back later. The phones are expected to begin shipping as early as June 6.
- Which Verizon plan is best for you? We check out family, individual, and prepaid
- Don’t listen to the guy at the mall. How to pick the best smartphone data plan
- Want a free year of Netflix? You’ll need to sign up for 2 years of Verizon Fios
- Interesed in Verizon Fios? Here’s everything you need to know
- The best unlimited data plan: Verizon vs. T-Mobile vs. AT&T vs. Sprint