Mobile gaming is on the up—Rockstar Games, announce that Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars is now available from the App Store. Rockstar games claims Chinatown Wars is the highest-rated handheld title of its generation. The mobile Chinatown Wars apparently packs all new features and scenarios for gamers to get into, such as a brand-new radio station allowing players to create custom iTunes playlists, enhanced presentation with higher 480 x 320 resolution graphics, intuitive Multi Touch user interface controls, and adjusted difficulty levels.
“We’re thrilled to finally unleash Grand Theft Auto on the App Store,” said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. “Fans of the franchise have clamored for Chinatown Wars on the iPhone and iPod touch, and we’re very happy to make good on our promise and deliver such an action-packed experience on these exciting platforms.”
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars is available for $9.99 from the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore.
- ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ still burning rubber after 4 years, tops sales of 90 million
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ suffers another delay, launches October 26
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ rumored to have Battle Royale mode, explorable trains
- The 20 best PS4 games you can buy right now
- The 20 best Nintendo Switch games you can buy today