Apple is expected to release iOS 17 later this year — and we now have a better idea of what it’ll look like. A new leak reveals the company plans major changes to its Music and Home apps, as well as the inclusion of a new app for its rumored headset.
The report comes from LeaksApplePro, a hit-or-miss leaker over the years. According to this, the iOS 17 update later this year is expected to be a minor one. Unlike last year, there are no large visual updates expected, with the built-in iPhone apps being targeted with minor refreshes and updates. There are reports of some changes to the Music app, the Home app, and Find My, but very few specifics.
Apple’s iOS, as with Android, has been mature for a few years now. Though more customization is always welcome — and iOS 16’s lock screens and
At the very least, we can take this report (albeit with a grain of salt) as a sign that
- iPhone 15: release date and price predictions, leaks, rumors, and more
- Your iPhone could steal this Pixel Tablet feature when it gets iOS 17
- This phone just ruined the iPhone 14 Pro and Samung Galaxy S23 Ultra for me
- I found a huge problem with the new ChatGPT iPhone app
- Let’s be clear, Apple — it’s time to make a transparent iPhone