Want to feel like a super secret agent all day, every day? If you do—and we’re not sure why you wouldn’t—then the W “phonewatch” from Kempler & Strauss is the gadget for you. The W phonewatch features a touchscreen interface, a 1.4-megapixel camera for photos and videos, basic phone functionality, and all basic watch functions too. This GSM phone can work with both AT&T and T-Mobile. The company recommends pairing the phonewatch with a Bluetooth headset for convenience purposes.
Kempler & Strauss want to remind future customers that the W phonewatch is no iPhone or BlackBerry replacement—it’s more of a fun second option. The W phonewatch is an unlocked device and will cost you $200. Check out the company’s video.
- Which Verizon plan is best for you? We check out family, individual, and prepaid
- Switching to AT&T? We break down the carrier’s new unlimited and prepaid plans
- T-Mobile calls on Verizon, AT&T to commit to renewable electricity
- Still using a home phone? Here’s everything you need to know about MagicJack
- Save up to $720 with the best smartphone deals for April 2018