Mountain Hardwear has displayed its new multitasking jacket just in time for fall. The Mountain Hardwear Refugium Jacket is powered by an Ardica portable power and heating system that will heat the coat and charge your gadgets at the same time. Ardica’s portatble, warming power pack can supply your cell phone with up to 11 full charges and your iPod with up to 20 full charges. You get up to 8.6 hours of heat with limitless charging time. Charging the Ardica pack will take 3 hours, but you can get to 80% capacity in 1.5 hours—not too bad.
It’s basically an electric blanket with sleeves that charges your iPhone. The jacket itself is listed as $230, but with the heating and charging capabilities the price rises to $375. There is also a USB adapter that could be added to the power pack for an extra $50.
- Google Pixel 7 duo pops up on video, gives a close look at the size difference
- Wireless charging not working on your Pixel with Android 13? You aren’t alone
- The best Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 cases and covers for 2022
- The Pixel 6a is the iPhone SE for Android I’ve been waiting for
- The best touchscreen laptops for 2022