We suppose people started complaining about getting that darn Cat Stevens song stuck in their heads after watching T-Mobile’s myTouch 3G commercials because today the wireless provider has struck up a new advertising campaign. NBA stars Dwyane Wade, Dwight Howard and even Basketball vet Charles Barkley are aiding T-Mobile in its new ad campaign for the myTouch 3G Android phone, and luckily these commercials don’t feature “If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out,” or any sort of remix of it either.
T-Mobile says the new campaign focuses on Dwight Howard from the Orlando Magic and Dwyane Wade from the Miami Heat, and highlights that the myTouch 3G can be a true reflection of a person’s personality, inside and out. The Dwyane ad will debut during the TNT T-Mobile Half Time Show during the Heat vs. Magic game today, Dec. 17. You can see the Dwight Howard ad first on Friday, December 25 during the Magic vs. Celtics game on ABC. Here’s a sneak peek at the D. Wade ad:
- Watch the best Super Bowl commercials of 2018
- Who hopped in a car with Negan on ‘The Walking Dead’?
- Gaming-focused Red Magic Phone offers monstrous specs for just $400
- Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet: Haptic bass straps, musical rings, and more
- DirecTV wants to make 4K HDR sports par for the course. Here’s how it’ll work