Nokia may be releasing a 12-megapixel, 720p-shooting smartphone very soon—the N8-00. The Nokia N8-00 is also the first phone of the company’s new batch to sport the Symbian^3 mobile operating system. According to Gizmodo, the new N8-00 unveiling speculation arose when French site Tom’s Guide reported a bounty of information on the new Nokia smartphone lineup. Tom’s Guide claims that the N8-00 will be Nokia’s biggest release and launching this summer. The site also claims that the N8-00 will have a fully touch sensitive and multitouch, 3.5” display, and will also sport some sort of Web TV action.
Tom’s Guide also claims there will be fourteen others handsets with varying features to be released. Here’s the site’s breakdown:
The new Nokia C5-00 will be a basic business device with GPS and is expected June.The new Nokia C3-00 will be a low-cost multitasking Symbian S40 device with a Qwerty, and it runs emails in the background. Also the new Nokia C5-01 will be a Qwerty device that the site says will be a direct competitor to Blackberry.
- C: voice-centric handsets.
- X: targeting youth, entertainment.
- E: business focused.
- N: high-end.
- S: limited editions.
- Check out the best affordable Samsung phones for March 2018
- Nokia 9 rumors suggest a strong 2018 for the reinvigorated company
- Android Go: Everything you need to know
- Teaser in China suggests HMD Global is plotting the return of the Nokia X
- HMD Global’s Nokia 8 Sirocco is a breath of fresh air on Android One