Fear not BlackBerry users– RIM is all over the email delay problem. Research in Motion confirmed today that several users of its BlackBerry service were experiencing delays in receiving their e-mails, but said that the problem should now be resolved. RIM did say though that some customers may continue to experience delays as email queues are processed. The issue did not affect actual phone service or Web browsing.
“RIM has isolated and resolved the issue that was impacting some BlackBerry customers earlier this morning,” the company said in a statement. “Some customers may still experience delays as email queues are processed. RIM is continuing to investigate the cause of the issue and apologizes for any inconvenience.”
The Canadian company was worried about the long lasting email outage today and apologized heavily to its BlackBerry users for the inconvinience. RIM is still uncertain of the cause for the email issues, but claims it is “continuing to investigate.”
- What the Heacket? This heated jacket is the latest crowdfunding cautionary tale
- Nest launches an investigation into its own smart doorbell glitches
- Did the Windows October 2018 update delete your files? Microsoft can help
- Honeywell’s server outage leaves people out in the cold (or heat)
- Tesla’s latest update reportedly breaks Autopilot rather than improving it