Sprint customers will get a first crack at the Samsung Galaxy S II when it launches this week on September 16 carrying a $200 price tag (with contract). The phone will be coming to other cellular providers at a future date, and AT&T is prepping for its arrival with the launch of an info page in the company’s online store.
The page is adorned with a “Coming soon!” graphic and users can enter in their e-mail address for updates, but there’s no hint of when the phone might be arriving. The Galaxy S II runs on Android and features dual-core processor and a 4.3-inch high-definition display, as well as 4G connectivity. For a more thorough rundown of its features, check out our recent hands-on.
The Samsung device was confirmed at the end of August to be coming to Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile, with Verizon notably absent. AT&T’s product page is the first sign of a coming release outside of Sprint, so it looks like we can expect more details soon.
- The Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Galaxy Note 8: Samsung’s heavyweights slug it out
- Flagship face-off: Samsung’s Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Google’s Pixel 2 XL
- Here’s how to buy the brand-new Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
- The LG V30: Everything you need to know about LG’s flagship smartphone
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 has finally arrived — here’s everything you need to know