Along with announcing that it has finished the official Windows Phone 7 development toolkit, Microsoft also released a video today previewing some of the apps that are set to launch with their new mobile operation system, which is expected to launch in November.
The video previews the Twitter, Netflix, Flixster, OpenTable and Travelocity apps that are due to reach the platform. The apps looks pretty polished, and the minimal interface looks like it should be able to fit in right next to Android and iOS4. What do you think? Can Windows reinvent itself in the mobile market or is this just another Kin in the making?
- Which apps are listening in through your mic? Windows 10 will now let you know
- How to save a webpage as a PDF
- Microsoft to separate Cortana from search with the next version of Windows 10
- How to play YouTube in the background on Android and iOS
- What is YouTube TV? Here’s everything you need to know the streaming service