Along with announcing that it has finished the official Windows Phone 7 development toolkit, Microsoft also released a video today previewing some of the apps that are set to launch with their new mobile operation system, which is expected to launch in November.
The video previews the Twitter, Netflix, Flixster, OpenTable and Travelocity apps that are due to reach the platform. The apps looks pretty polished, and the minimal interface looks like it should be able to fit in right next to Android and iOS4. What do you think? Can Windows reinvent itself in the mobile market or is this just another Kin in the making?
- Google Duo video chat app makes the jump from mobile to the web
- How to save a webpage as a PDF
- What is YouTube TV? Here’s everything you should know about the TV service
- Tight on space? Here’s how to transfer photos from an iPhone to a computer
- Cast your PC and Steam games to your Xbox One with Microsoft’s new app