Along with announcing that it has finished the official Windows Phone 7 development toolkit, Microsoft also released a video today previewing some of the apps that are set to launch with their new mobile operation system, which is expected to launch in November.
The video previews the Twitter, Netflix, Flixster, OpenTable and Travelocity apps that are due to reach the platform. The apps looks pretty polished, and the minimal interface looks like it should be able to fit in right next to Android and iOS4. What do you think? Can Windows reinvent itself in the mobile market or is this just another Kin in the making?
- The best cheap HP laptop deals for August 2020
- The best laptop deals for August 2020: Dell, HP, Apple, and more
- The best digital cameras for 2020
- The best Netflix original series that you can stream right now
- The best free FPS games you can play right now