Along with announcing that it has finished the official Windows Phone 7 development toolkit, Microsoft also released a video today previewing some of the apps that are set to launch with their new mobile operation system, which is expected to launch in November.
The video previews the Twitter, Netflix, Flixster, OpenTable and Travelocity apps that are due to reach the platform. The apps looks pretty polished, and the minimal interface looks like it should be able to fit in right next to Android and iOS4. What do you think? Can Windows reinvent itself in the mobile market or is this just another Kin in the making?
- OnePlus 7T vs. iPhone 11: Which one will capture your next paycheck?
- The best iPhone apps (May 2021)
- What’s the difference between Windows 8 and 10?
- How to run Android apps in Windows
- How to make Windows 10 look like Windows 7