Check out our review of the Sony Xperia Z2 tablet.
We had a few minutes to check out the new Xperia Z2 Tablet at Sony’s event today, and were impressed by how thin and fast it is. And surprisingly, it still looked great when we put it side by side with an iPad Air, which is one of the best-looking tablets around. Measuring in at a scant 6.4mm thick and 426grams, the Xperia Z2 Tablet is a full millimeter thinner than the iPad Air and about 44 grams lighter, too. In the shots above, you can see that the Z is a lot longer than the iPad, but matches or exceeds it in most other physical categories. It appears to be a refined version of the Tablet Z, complete with the processing power of an extremely powerful Android phone. If only Sony would tell us the price.
- Here’s everything we know about the upcoming Sony Xperia XZ4
- New iPad Pro’s durability in question after it fails YouTuber’s bend test
- Barnes & Noble’s $130 Nook 10.1 tablet is this year’s anti-iPad
- Barnes & Noble’s new Nook tablet now has its own keyboard cover and dock
- Yes, Sony is working on the PlayStation 5 — or whatever it’s called