Ron Burgundy and the Channel 4 news team return on December 20, 2013 in Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, and the latest trailer is here to give you a better sense of what’s up with the bumbling foursome. They’ve left the uncivilized lands of San Diego to lend their talents to the 24-hour news channel GNN, based in New York City. Nothing seems to have changed though. Ron, Brian, Champ, and Brick all still possess that lovable blend of sweet naiveté and inappropriate ignorance that made the first movie and endless font of beautiful one-liners.
You definitely get a sense of that in this new trailer. You can also see hints of some potential showstopper moments. Check out that brief snippet of what appears to be a full-blown, all-hands-on dance number. Why are the guys running through Central Park brandishing weapons? Another news team pile-on, perhaps? Also, why exactly is Ron feeding an oversized milk bottle to a shark?
These questions and others will be answered when the Channel 4 news team gets the band back together on December 20.
- Watch all the Super Bowl movie trailers from this year’s game
- The 10 most exciting announcements made at The Game Awards
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’: News, trailers, and everything we know so far
- Cue the fireworks: ‘Overwatch’ Lunar New Year event has arrived
- Return to Aperture Science and anger GLaDOS in ‘Bridge Constructor Portal’