If you haven’t already seen the sci-fi thriller Ex Machina, do yourself a favor and clear out a couple hours in your weekend schedule to go hit the movie theater. It opens up at theaters across the country today, and it’s not getting rave reviews for nothin’.
To gear up for the release, we got writer and director Alex Garland (Dredd, 28 Days Later) to hop on the phone and answer a few questions about the movie, artificial intelligence, and why he thinks Google is going to take over the world. Check it out — we made sure to keep the interview spoiler-free, so you’ve got nothing to worry about.
- This gorgeous and affordable 55-inch Sony 4K TV is $80 off at Best Buy right now
- Wonder Woman 1984: Everything we know about the movie so far
- The best Dolby Atmos movies for your home theater
- The best cheap OLED TV deals for January 2021: LG and Sony
- How to figure out what size TV you should buy