If you haven’t already seen the sci-fi thriller Ex Machina, do yourself a favor and clear out a couple hours in your weekend schedule to go hit the movie theater. It opens up at theaters across the country today, and it’s not getting rave reviews for nothin’.
To gear up for the release, we got writer and director Alex Garland (Dredd, 28 Days Later) to hop on the phone and answer a few questions about the movie, artificial intelligence, and why he thinks Google is going to take over the world. Check it out — we made sure to keep the interview spoiler-free, so you’ve got nothing to worry about.
- Brazilian students created an app that keeps even slackers on track
- Top Gun: Maverick: Everything we know about the movie so far
- Wonder Woman 1984: Everything we know about the movie so far
- Dolby Atmos: Why it’s awesome, and how to get it
- How VFX brought Leia back, gave us Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker’s best battle