If you haven’t already seen the sci-fi thriller Ex Machina, do yourself a favor and clear out a couple hours in your weekend schedule to go hit the movie theater. It opens up at theaters across the country today, and it’s not getting rave reviews for nothin’.
To gear up for the release, we got writer and director Alex Garland (Dredd, 28 Days Later) to hop on the phone and answer a few questions about the movie, artificial intelligence, and why he thinks Google is going to take over the world. Check it out — we made sure to keep the interview spoiler-free, so you’ve got nothing to worry about.
- Don’t fight, guys! Netflix v Spielberg and the battle for the future of film
- MoviePass vs. AMC Stubs A-List vs. Sinemia vs. Cinemark Movie Club
- VFX gurus explain how they weaponized wine and overcame challenges in ‘Aquaman’
- From deal to dumpster fire: A MoviePass timeline
- From ‘Avengers: Endgame’ to ‘Episode IX’: The most anticipated movies of 2019