The third debate of 2020 took place Wednesday night, giving the Democratic presidential candidates one last opportunity to make their case before Saturday’s Nevada caucus.
The Las Vegas debate was hosted by NBC News, MSNBC and Noticias Telemundo in partnership with the Nevada Independent and will take place at the Paris Theater. If you missed the debate when it was live, you can watch the whole thing in its 2+ hour entirety in the player above.
How to watch the Las Vegas Democratic debate if you missed it live
You can stream the entire debate on the NBC News website. You can also watch the debate in the player above.
Which candidates qualified for the debate?
To qualify for Wednesday’s debate, candidates had to have won at least one delegate from either the Iowa caucus or the New Hampshire primary. Candidates also must have cleared at least 10% in four national polls, or have received 12% in South Carolina or Nevada polls to qualify.
Here are the six candidates who qualified:
- Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vermont)
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Massachusetts)
- Former Vice President Joe Biden
- Former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minnesota)
- Former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg
The Democratic National Committee eliminated the donor requirement for this debate, allowing Bloomberg, who is entirely self-financing his campaign, to qualify.
Who moderated the debate?
Moderators include NBC Nightly News and Dateline NBC anchor Lester Holt, Meet the Press moderator and NBC News political director Chuck Todd, NBC News Chief White House Correspondent and host of MSNBC Live Hallie Jackson, Noticias Telemundo senior correspondent Vanessa Hauc, and Jon Ralston of the Nevada Independent.
When is the next Democratic debate?
The 10th Democratic debate will be on Tuesday, February 25, at the Gaillard Center in Charleston, South Carolina. That debate will be hosted by CBS News and the Congressional Black Caucus Institute in partnership with Twitter.
- How to watch Samsung’s Galaxy Unpacked February 2022 event if you missed it
- How to watch Samsung Galaxy Unpacked Part 2 livestream if you missed it
- How to watch Apple’s ‘Unleashed’ event if you missed it
- How to watch Apple’s Spring Loaded event if you missed it live
- Next presidential debate will be virtual, but Trump says no