Mylio also offers photo-editing capabilities, including the editing of RAW images, in a simple, easy-to-use interface that works well across all devices. You can replicate your photos across your devices, and work with all your photos, using Wi-Fi. The service even offers cloud storage for users that prefer it.
The best part about this product is it’s now available in a free version. This version allows users to sync up to three devices, and the software will works across phones, tablets, and computers. Moreover, you can manage up to 25,000 photos, and can edit JPEG, TIFF, and PNG images.
You may be surprised at how quickly you may burn through the 25,000 photos included in the free account, and if that does happen, there are also two paid premium options which offer more storage and increased editing capabilities for an affordable monthly fee.
If you have been looking for a better way to manage, process, and backup your treasured images, Mylio could very well be the solution to your needs. You can learn all about it, and sign up for your own free-forever account to give it a try, over on the Mylio website.
- Top 10 Windows shortcuts everyone should know
- Meta wants you to use its creepy Portal as a secondary monitor
- The most common Microsoft Teams problems, and how to fix them
- WhatsApp adds new privacy features that everyone should start using
- Be honest. Your next laptop doesn’t need a headphone jack